【美文欣露西的试炼之旅epub赏】永远谦卑,永远饥渴

发布时间:2018-06-26 16:00

I just went through a very tough time of my life.

我刚刚经历了人生中非常艰难的一段时期。


And the improbable unfolding of recent events has lead me to consider that no one thing is one thing only.

这段时间里各种看似不可能的事情接连发生,它们让我不禁意识到:世上没有什么事情是单纯而片面的。


People keep defining what's familiar with new, ever-evolving meanings.

人们一直都在为熟悉的东西赋予新的、不断演化的含义。


By doing so, we release ourselves from the expected, the familiar, into something unforeseen.

通过这样做,我们将自己从那些司空见惯的东西中释放出来,并投身到那些未曾被预见的事物中。


And it is in this unfamilar realm that we find new possibilities.

正是在这陌生的领域里我们才能找到新的可能性。


It is in the unknown that we find hope.

正是在未知之中,我们才能找到希望。


Some people kept learning hard for a time in their life, but then they decided that they've known what they need to know.

有些人在一生中曾经刻苦地学习着,但后来他们却认为自己已经知道了需要知道的一切。


They developed a mental immune system.

于是他们的思维里产生了一种免疫系统。


They refuse to accept anything which this system finds unsettling.

任何被这个系统认定为不安因素露西的试炼之旅阅读笔趣阁的事物,都会被他们拒于千里之外。


Sometimes they even attack when they see such things.

有时候,当他们看到这些事物的时候,他们甚至会展开攻击。


They have stopped evolving.

他们已经停止进化了。


And sometim露西的试炼之旅评价es I even found myself doing similar things.

时不时地,我甚至发现自己也在做这样的事情。


So I'm actually writing all this to make myself remember that the search for knowledge is an endless path.

所以,我现在写下这一切是为了让自己记住:寻求知识的道路是无穷无尽的。


Let's be each other's reminder, my friend.

让我们来提醒彼此吧,我的朋友。


Keep learning.

不要停止学习。


Keep evolving.

不要停止进化。


Keep being humble and hungry.

永远谦卑,永远保持对真知的饥渴。


(翻译:能猫)


露西的试炼之旅快眼看书列表







THANK YOU

注:文章内容来源于沪江英语学习网

powered by 三寸人间 © 2017 WwW.mingrenteahouse.com